Monday, November 3, 2014

Ready, Set, Kick-Start

I spend way too much time procrastinating. I have grandiose plans. I think big.

Problem? I don't aways execute.

Solution? I decided to make monthly to do, must complete, mini-bucket list if you will.


Kick-Start List: November 2014

(in no particular order)
  1. Start holiday shopping. Big family. Long list. Need time.
  2. Buy a pair of comfortable heeled ankle boots. Ok maybe two pairs.
  3. Bake a batch of cookies from Grandma's recipes. This just needs to happen.
  4. Make something. Anything. With my hands. Just stop talking about it and do it.
  5. Take a class because I want to.
  6. See the Henri Matisse the Cut Outs exhibit at the MoMa. This goes without saying.
  7. Read a book. I haven't decided which one yet, but I will. Really, I will.
  8. Christmas cards. Every year I buy them. Every year I get as far as to... date... and then never send. Let's try again.
  9. Plan a vacation before 2014 allotted days expire!
  10. Cook something new and exciting to bring to Thanksgiving dinner (open to suggestions)
What's on your November list?

No comments:

Post a Comment