I spend way too much time procrastinating. I have grandiose plans. I think big.
Problem? I don't aways execute.
Solution? I decided to make monthly to do, must complete, mini-bucket list if you will.
Kick-Start List: November 2014
(in no particular order)
- Start holiday shopping. Big family. Long list. Need time.
- Buy a pair of comfortable heeled ankle boots. Ok maybe two pairs.
- Bake a batch of cookies from Grandma's recipes. This just needs to happen.
- Make something. Anything. With my hands. Just stop talking about it and do it.
- Take a class because I want to.
- See the Henri Matisse the Cut Outs exhibit at the MoMa. This goes without saying.
- Read a book. I haven't decided which one yet, but I will. Really, I will.
- Christmas cards. Every year I buy them. Every year I get as far as to... date... and then never send. Let's try again.
- Plan a vacation before 2014 allotted days expire!
- Cook something new and exciting to bring to Thanksgiving dinner (open to suggestions)
What's on your November list?