Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Random Things About Me

A short introduction and in no order...

  • I am learning to ride horses
  • I find peace in the ocean laying on a surfboard
  • I travel a lot and have a tendency to try and see as much of a country in as little time as possible; it drives my husband crazy
  • I can't sit still
  • I like complicated staircases
  • I grew up  in NJ, lived in London, moved to Manhattan, stopped by Brooklyn and am residing in Queens
  • My dog has two different colored eyes ad her name means "water spirit"
  • I am incredibly indecisive- usually
  • My eyes are so dark you can't see my pupils
  • My grandmother told me "I could grow old gracefully or die young." It's some of the best advice I ever received
  • I have never eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich- never
  • I am obsessed with gummy bears 
  • I loved planning my wedding 
  • I try to speak Italian. I get by
  • I don't have a favorite color
  • I actually enjoy cleaning; it helps me think
  • I love hats but I don't wear them as often
  • I was a vegetarian for 14 years. Now I love steak
  • I do not have a favorite color
  • Twenty three is a mystical number 
  • My day is based around my mood
  • Fresh cut grass reminds me of childhood
  • I will never turn down a good car show
  • Soft ice cream is superior to hard ice cream
  • Ask me anything else. I have no secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment